Hello all! Well Easter came and went, but it was a great weekend. Jayson and I went to Little Falls and hing out with my family down there. Mya went to her first Easter Egg Hunt and met the Easter Bunny again......she was not a huge fan. It was a busy weekend visiting family, going to see Hannah Montana....(yes Jayson brought me...I know I am a dork, but it was a cute movie, even Jayson liked it. I'm sure Il'l get in trouble for saying that...hahaha!!! ) and of course all the driving. Mya and I also had lunch with my best friend Laura on Saturday. It was great to see her even only for an hour or so!!! Mya tries hard to say her name, it usually comes out "Wora."
This weekend also brought on a new dance for Mya, which we like to call the shuffle...its more like a twist! Very funny, I wll try to post it along with some pictures soon.
Last Friday Mya had 2 doctor appointments, one being her 15 month check up and the other being with the Ear Nose and Throat Dr. Her Dr. said she is a smart healthy baby. but the only problem is she has alot of fluid in her ears causing ear infections....so tubes is our only answer. She has been on SO MUCH medication, that her Doctors said it was time for tubes. I know its a simple surgery, but the thought of little Mya being put to sleep and laying on an operating table breaks our hearts....but its all for the best! They said she will be back in our arms in 15 minutes! So that will happen on April 23rd...just one day before my wisdom teeth come out...ICK!!!!
Today is Mya's Baptism Birthday so we are taking her out to dinner to celebrate. Its hard to believe its been a year already, time sure flies.
This weekend also brought on a new dance for Mya, which we like to call the shuffle...its more like a twist! Very funny, I wll try to post it along with some pictures soon.
Last Friday Mya had 2 doctor appointments, one being her 15 month check up and the other being with the Ear Nose and Throat Dr. Her Dr. said she is a smart healthy baby. but the only problem is she has alot of fluid in her ears causing ear infections....so tubes is our only answer. She has been on SO MUCH medication, that her Doctors said it was time for tubes. I know its a simple surgery, but the thought of little Mya being put to sleep and laying on an operating table breaks our hearts....but its all for the best! They said she will be back in our arms in 15 minutes! So that will happen on April 23rd...just one day before my wisdom teeth come out...ICK!!!!
Today is Mya's Baptism Birthday so we are taking her out to dinner to celebrate. Its hard to believe its been a year already, time sure flies.

2 comments:
that is probably the cutest dance EVER!
Love it!!! :)
Post a Comment