Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here it goes....

Ok, so we have had some friends say we need to start "blogging" so here goes! Please be paitent as I (Amanda) figure this blog out....

So its April 8th already, and Mya will be 15 months in 2 short days! Its amazing how fast time has gone, and I get a feeling it will only continue this way. It seems like just yesterday Jayson and I brought Mya home....CRAZY! It's so funny when we see other babies now, its hard to imagine that Mya was ever that little. But speaking of little babies I have a ALOT of friends that are preggers right now, so its hard not to have baby fever...BUT NO WORRIES, no plans for that anytime soon! LOL!! Mya keeps us both plenty busy and always on our toes.

So just a quick recap of what we have been up to to start this blog off....

Jayson is working at Red Rock Radio Station in Duluth.....he is busy being on 4 stations and being the Production Director....poor guy is working his butt off!

Amanda is working for Impact Advertising in Duluth....I work part time so that I can be home with Mya as much as posible.

Mya is in a great school and loves all her friends and teachers there! She goes 4 days a week right now. She is learning so much, from sign language (she now tells us when she needs a diaper change), colors, shapes and it seems like new words everyday! She is not walking quite yet, but is so close.......she is still a little scared to let go of mommy and daddy's hands!

Oh and of course...Jayson popped the question...we are happily engaged....planning a wedding for next March (hopefully) down in Jamacia!

Well thats it for now, we will do our best to keep you updated! Take care!!!!

0 comments: