Tuesday, May 26, 2009

She Walks!!!


Hey there, just a quick update to let you know Mya has began walking! She is still a bit wobbly, but she has figured it out! She does however still prefer to crawl, we are guessing because she can get where she wants to go faster...but we are encouraging the walking of course! We were only able to get like a 3 second video of her walking, but its better than nothing I guess. I will post it on here.

Other then all the walking excitement, we had a good weekend. We split the time in half. We packed half of the time and just hung out as a family the other half. We don't have the time we'd like to have to do that more often, so it was fun! We went to the park and played for awhile, then spent time at home just relaxing! I think Jayson really needed that time off to just BE with Mya! I could tell how much they really missed each other....she is 100% a Daddy's Girl!!! Sadly, she is also sick AGAIN! Another respiratory virus.....its getting very old! I love her daycare, but I am not loving her being sick all the time. It may be time to see a respiratory specialist! My friend Laura is a nurse in a children's hospital and we go to her for advice alot, she thinks it would be a wise idea for Mya to see a specialist. So we are thinking that might be our next venture if this sickness keeps up.

We move on June 1st so things right now are pretty hectic, but we are really excited. Our apartment now is always cold, so this new place should be a HUGE improvement. Maybe it will be what Mya needs to feel better! We had to buy our dog Phoenix a new bark collar too, so she would not annoy our neighbors. We decided against the shock, and went for the lemon scent spray collar. It releases a puff of air that has a lemon like or citronella smell to it. I guess dogs don't like that smell....it seems to be working thus far. The good thing is Phoenix now smells like lemon pledge and not well like HER! (For those of you who have had the pleasure of smelling her breath you know what I mean! LOL!!)
Well that's it for now, here are a few pics and that video! Take care!!! Love ya all!



Jayson Finally got his way and put her in her Bears Jersey this weekend...LOL!

1 comments:

Laura said...

YAY for walking--she is so cute!