Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Home!

Hello all! So we did it, we moved, well technically we are STILL moving, but its coming along. Once everything is where it needs to go we will take some pics for the blog. It is sooo nice having the extra space! Mya loves it, she is walking everywhere! The dogs are having a harder time getting used to a new routine, well I should say Phoenix is having a hard time. Poor Phoenix has a bad case of separation anxiety, always has! She barks all the time and now that we have neighbors it has become a problem. So we tried the collars, you name it we tried it. We have resorted to a muzzle, and it breaks my heart to see her like that, but at this point we are running out of options. Its that or she has to go to a new home, which we really don't want! I have been taking her for walks in the morning too to try and tucker her out. We are going to bring her to the vet as well, hoping to get some answers, we may have to medicate poor Phoenix. So cross your fingers that it all works out and we can keep our pup!!

Other than the dog drama, we have been busy packing, unpacking, cleaning and all the fun that goes along with moving. Mya has seemed to adjust well, so that makes things go a little smoother! Oh and I FINALLY have a dishwasher, where have you been all my life dishwasher, I love you!!!

Jayson is busy with work and keeping our family afloat, he is my rock really!!! Once things have settled with the move, our wedding plans can again resume!!!! Very fun!!!!

Well thats about it for now, PEACE!

1 comments:

ImrielsRose said...

OMG I will be moving to a place without a dishwasher...so sad...I have been very spoiled!

Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to see the pics!!