Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wedding Plans and More...

Hello, sorry it has been so long since the last update. We have been pretty busy it seems. I started another job for some extra cash as a Sears Portrait Studio as a Photographer! Fun but man it poops me out! Jayson as always, is running around like a chicken with his head cut off! But somehow amongst it all we ALWAYS make time for our family. Mya is learning new things everyday and surprising us with her vocabulary more and more!!! She has learned how to sing, "I Got You Babe" and has being running around saying, "I Love You!" She has also learned how to flash her boobies...not so sure where she learned that, our guess is Grandma McQueary.....just kidding Alice!!!! I think she actually gets her belly button and boobies mixed up sometimes...HAHA!! OH, and on top of it all she has a "boyfriend" at school...I caught them hugging and kissing each other.....you better watch out Fox, Jayson has his eyes on you!!!

Jayson and I have FINALLY picked a day to tie the knot!!! September 5th, 2009!!! YES I said 2009!!! We are ready to be married and keeping it small and private! We are going to have an outdoor wedding at Brighton Beach here in Duluth. I will post a few pics of the location! Please cross your fingers that we have a nice day...actually night, seeing how we will wed close to sunset! So, the plans are in motion and we can't wait!!! Here are a few pics, take care, all of our love!!!



1 comments:

ImrielsRose said...

WOW, 2009!! That's crazy! But, I think it's probably for the better...I know I'm kind of getting sick of worrying about mine ;). I will hope extra hard that you have a beautiful day...I think the location you picked is AWESOME!