Sorry it has been so long, but man it just seems like we have been so busy with work, Mya and wedding planing! Speaking of wedding its only a few weeks away, very excited!! We found a great Reverend to marry us and she has a BEAUTIFUL ceremony that even includes Mya, very sweet! And while I am talking about weddings, our friend John was married this past weekend at the Rose Garden in Duluth. I will post some pics of Mya running around the roses! Jayson was in the wedding and he looked very handsome in his tux, Mya sure thought so, calling Daddy "pretty!"
Besides all the wedding planning we have been dealing with a half broken car...the PT keeps blowing fuses when the air is turned on in turn overheating the car....NOT FUN!!! It has been in the shop 3 times and will have to go in again.....not so happy since we have had to use our wedding budget money to fix the damn car!!!! :o(
On a happier note, I got a new job at St. Scholastica and start on Monday, kinda a bittersweet feeling because I will miss my old job and employer, but you have to do what you have to do!!! I will continue at Sears Portrait Studios as well, just because I LOVE taking pics and the extra cash is always a plus!!!
Jayson has been working non-stop for the last 2 weeks at the radio station, I think he is a little burnt out and needs a vacation...hmmmmm honeymoon maybe??? ;o)
Mya is a ball of energy and silliness!!! She is such a sweet little girl with SO MUCH love to give! Daddy taught her to say "I love you" and it melts your heart everytime! She is also becoming a huge help around the house, no seriously...we can ask her to get us something or put something back and she will!! She loves knowing she has helped and gets a proud beaming smile everytime she does!!! We have had a small issue with repeating some not so nice words....ahhh so that has been a treat as well!!! But all in all she is doing great, loving school and her friends and dancing up a storm! We have also completely stopped any bottle use about 3 weeks ago and enforced a bedtime and she has taken to it very easily!! Now comes the Nuk and potty training! Bring it on!!!
Well that's about it for right now, take care and all our love!!
1 comments:
she is just the cutest thing!
Post a Comment